Have you seen how much concrete is around you? There is a huge business opportunity in concrete raising and we will show you the steps needed to start a successful business. In the concrete raising business, you are presented with the tools to be your own boss, set your own schedule and hire your own employees. You have the opportunity to reap the award of being in charge of your future.
The best thing about concrete raising is that anybody can do it. We speak to customers on a daily basis that come from many different backgrounds and are thriving in the world of concrete raising. It is important for a successful new business to have a strategy before they take off.
1) Pursue your specialty. In the world of concrete raising you have the option of traditional mudjacking and polyurethane concrete raising. These two options go hand and hand and it is not uncommon for a company to pursue both so the customers have the option between the two.
2) Develop a plan. It’s smart to develop a strategy before you start your actual work. Discover your rates, prices and competition in your area. How far will you travel?
3) Reserve a web address. Make sure your customers can find you when they enter your service in a search engine like Google, Bing and Yahoo.
4) Find your budget. It’s important to plan your investments in equipment, labor, operating costs and marketing.
5) Define yourself. Make your business a brand. Create a logo and choose your colors to give your business an identity. Choose a theme for your website that lets your customers know what you offer.
7) Establish a marketing strategy. Brainstorm ideas, concepts and strategies to produce sales.
8) Create a strategic plan. Create a detailed list of your deadlines, procedures, weekly and monthly goals.
9) Develop your schedule. With your new business it will be easier to stay on track by following a planned agenda.
10) Keep track of your money and create a legal identity. An accounting system will organize your finances and transactions. Make yourself the sole-proprietor of your business.
HMI offers 2 day training classes to teach you everything you need to know about how to start, market and be successful in the concrete raising business. We will offer you support and answer any questions you may face while you pursue your dreams of owning your own business.
“This was probably the best, most informative seminar I’ve ever been too. Everyone is very nice and genuine. The information that is given you is invaluable. You truly learn there’s no reason in the world you won’t succeed if you follow what they teach you. Everyone you meet at HMI honestly wants you to succeed, it’s a fantastic learning environment. I couldn’t be happier that I attended, and know I will be successful with their ongoing help and support.”- Hughby admin
Good Old Fashioned Hand Written Code by Eric J. Schwarz